The objective of our Annual Campaign is to garner the participation of 100 per cent of the Hebrew Academy parent body. As every donation to the campaign is valued, every contribution is recognized on our digital screens at Hebrew Academy’s main entrances and in our HAppenings annual report. Every donor is also invited to our focal event, where they are publicly recognized and thanked.
With your support, we can do even more and reach even greater heights!
An unrestricted donation to Hebrew Academy’s Annual Campaign will give us the discretionary power to apply the funds to an area that is most in need of immediate attention. On behalf of our students who will benefit from your generosity, thank you.
Where do the funds go?
While Hebrew Academy relies on tuition fees and contributions to our Building Fund and Parent Association as a consistent revenue source, our students benefit from invaluable programs, services and extra offerings that are only made possible through donors like you. These include:
- Technology Integration and state-of-the art learning tools including smart boards for every classroom, dozens of ipads for student-use and a state-of-the art robotics program;
- Student Services – part-time Elementary and High School guidance counselors and a full-time nurse for both schools, Elementary supervision during lunch, recess and Extended-Day;
- Student Life – Judaic programming, athletics, visitors and subsidized trips, materials to enhance holiday celebrations and Student Council activities.
- Library – latest books, e-zines and access to the most current and pedagogically-innovative online resources
- Resource Room staff and special resources for students with unique learning needs.